Success is the sum of details” – Harvey S. Firestone
Managing your money
• Which is better, comprehensive plan or high-deductible plan with HSA?
• How much life insurance do I need?
• What are my needs for burial and final expenses?
• How much disability income insurance do I need?
• What are my long-term care insurance needs?
Managing credit and debt
• Do I have too much debt?
• How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)?
• How long will it take to pay off my loan?
• What is the balance on my loan?
• What is the impact of making extra payments on my balance?
• What is the impact of borrowing from my retirement plan?
• Should I pay down debt or invest my monthly surplus?
Any completed “making investments calculator” can easily be forwarded directly to us as a .pdf at “firstname.lastname@example.org“. We would be happy to take a look and start the conversation with you.”
• What is my risk tolerance?
• Capital gains (losses) tax estimator
• How do taxes and inflation impact my investment return?
• What is the value of my business?
• What is my current net worth?
• What is my projected net worth?
• What is the value of compound interest?
• What is the impact of increasing my 401(k) contribution?
• How much can I contribute to an IRA?
• I’m self-employed, how much can I contribute to a retirement plan?
Major financial goals
• How much should I be saving for college?
Home and mortgage
What will I need in the future?
Income during retirement
Do I have enough?
Bridging the gap